The HydraFacial is an innovative and revolutionary 3-step skincare treatment that provides a more effective result than any single ingredient or step could achieve on its own.
Using advanced vortex technology, the HydraFacial deeply cleanses the skin and ensures nutrient rich ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, horse chestnut seed extract, red algae extract, copper, zinc and magnesium peptides penetrate the layers of the skin that need it most.
The HydraFacial is suitable for all skin types and helps treat many skin issues in just 3 steps.
- Cleanse & Peel ~ Gently exfoliate away the dead layers of skin
- Extract & Hydrate ~ Using suction to gently remove debris from the pores. Quench the skin with a nourishing moisturizer.
- Fuse & Protect ~ Achieve the ultimate glow by nourishing the skin with antioxidants and peptides
If you want to achieve refreshed, rejuvenated and revitalized skin, visit one of our cosmetic professionals in Adelaide.
Side Effects / Potential Risks / Complications:
- Temporary swelling or redness
- Allergic reaction to the serum (extremely rare)
- Do not pick or touch your face too much directly after your treatment.
- Avoid using toner for at least 24 hours after.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours after.
Be gentle when washing your face for at least 24 hours after.
- Avoid at-home facial treatment for at least 2-3 days after your treatment.
- Avoid too much direct sun exposure for 2-3 days after your treatment.
- Refrain from getting laser or facial waxing for at least 7 days after your treatment.
Am I eligible for the HydraFacial treatment?
The HydraFacial is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. This facial helps treat skin issues including oily and congested skin, pigmentation, fine lines + wrinkles, dull/rough skin tone and texture and enlarged pores.
How many times do I need this treatment?
We recommend you get a treatment once every month to maintain good skin health.
What can HydraFacial do for me?
This treatment is so advanced that it can help treat a large range of skin conditions, including:
- Sun spots
- Brown spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Dull skin
- Large pores
- Clogged pores
- Oily skin
- Dry skin
- Rough skin texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity
- Aging skin