Contour and shape your body with Cocoon Spa’s Lipodissolve fat loss solution.
This treatment is a great alternative to liposuction and involves our experienced Doctors and Cosmetic Injector Nurses injecting lipolysis dissolution solution into the treatment area, which ultimately dissolves unwanted fat. This treatment is perfect for those who have stubborn fat pockets in their chin, bra rolls or abdomen, however, it is NOT an alternative to eating a nutritious diet and exercise.
If you’re wanting to lose some of that unwanted fat, visit one of our skilled cosmetic professionals in our Adelaide clinic for a Lipodissolve treatment.
Side Effects / Potential Risks / Complications:
- Redness, bruising or swelling at the injection site.
- Allergic reaction (increased risk when taking other medications)
- Infection (rare)
- Tissue death
- Lumps at the injection site
- Avoid taking prescription or over the counter anti-inflammatories or Vit E for at least 24 hours post treatment.
- Avoid excessive heat such as saunas or hot tubs for at least 48 hours post treatment.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for at least 48 hours post treatment.
- Avoid strenuous exercise at least 28 hours post treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure or tanning beds for at least 2 weeks post treatment.
What areas can be treated with lipodissolve?
Our experienced Doctors and Cosmetic Injector Nurses inject into the chin, bra rolls and abdomen.
Am I eligible for this treatment?
This treatment is suitable for those who have stubborn fat areas that cannot be shifted through diet and exercise. We DO NOT recommend this treatment to those with an unhealthy body weight, pregnant or breastfeeding, or people with soy allergies.
What's the recovery time for this treatment?
Most of our patients feel slightly tender or experience side effects 1-2 days following the treatment. However normal activities can be performed, excluding strenuous exercise which you should refrain from for at least 10 days following the lipodissolve treatment.