In light of the ever-evolving COVID-19 outbreak, we have implemented all the necessary precautions based on the advice of the World Health Organisation, to ensure all of our clients and therapists are protected against the spread of infection. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and make necessary adjustments as needed.
Please be aware that none of our staff members have travelled interstate or overseas in the last four weeks; any staff member that chooses to travel will remain self-isolated for two weeks prior to returning to the Spa. Our staff have been asked to remain at home should they experience any symptoms that may indicate COVID-19 infection or any sickness.
We ask that you postpone your appointment at the Spa for at least 14 days if,
- You are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms – fever, breathing difficulties, fatigue, a cough, or sore throat
- You have been in contact with someone who is unwell or has been diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19
- You have travelled interstate or overseas in the past 14 days
We do not wish to alarm, but we feel it is part of our duty to ensure the safety and health of our beautiful clients and staff and appreciate your understanding.
Cleaning and sanitising of the Spa
We always have had strict policies around cleanliness and sanitisation but thought it was appropriate to reiterate:
- All consumables used during your treatment are strictly single use
- All contact surfaces are wiped down after each service
- Our floors are swept, vacuumed, and mopped daily
- Treatment towels are changed after each service
- Client robes/gowns are washed after every use and slippers are cleaned and disinfected
- Therapists are to wear gloves when performing waxing, skin treatments, manicures, and pedicures
- Additional hand sanitisers have been placed in areas of the Spa to encourage guests to sanitise when entering the spa, before and after treatment
- Door handles, stair railings, life buttons and cupboards are wiped with disinfectant multiple times daily
- Single use hand towels will be available in the bathrooms
- The removal of magazines/books in the waiting lounges
- Replacement of glassware to single use disposable cups
Strict social distancing measures have been put into place in and around the spa to ensure 1.5 metres is kept between clients whilst in waiting areas. Only clients with a booked treatment will be taken through to the waiting lounges. We have put signage and markers in place to make this easy for all.
We thank you for your patience during this time and appreciate that the adjusted measures made are respected. Please do not hesitate to contact the spa directly on 8333 3195 if you have any additional queries.