Are you bothered by how much your nostrils flare outways, even when your face is relaxed? It’s common for people's nostrils to flare when smiling, however many of our patients find that even when they have a relaxed facial expression, their nostrils are flaring excessively.
Anti-wrinkle Injections can be used to help reduce the appearance of nostril flaring and can ultimately impact the shape of your face. Our skilled Doctors, Clinicians and Cosmetic Injector Nurses strategically inject anti-wrinkle into the muscles around the nostrils, which reduce the flaring and help create a slimmer facial look.
Cocoon Spa and Medical Aesthetics Adelaide offer a premium anti-wrinkle treatment to treat nostril flaring and provide a more rejuvenated and sifter facial aesthetic.
Side Effects / Potential Risks / Complications:
- Hypersensitivity, Allergic response, Anaphylactic reaction (rare but can occur)
- Asymmetry of facial expressions
- Muscle weakness, twitching
- Bruising/swelling/skin redness
- Drooping of the eyelid or eyebrow (ptosis)/local muscle weakness, double vision, dry/teary eyes
- Hives, feeling faint, nausea or flu like symptoms, tiredness
- Swelling of the face or throat, dry mouth, difficulty swallowing
- Infection at treatment site
- Period to take effect, further treatment needed, remaining muscle movement
- Avoid touching and rubbing and make-up to the treated areas for 4 hours
- Avoid extreme heat/cold for up to 1 week post treatment
- Abstain from Alcohol, heavy exercise for 24 hoursStay out of Sunlight/UV radiation until redness and swelling has resolved.
- You may find it helpful to apply iced gauze to the treated area
- Do not rub, massage, apply make-up the treated areas for at least 4 hours after treatment