Do you have prominent facial expressions when you’re laughing, talking or crying? Have you noticed that because of this, you have more lines appearing on your face even when you are relaxed?
Bunny lines aren’t a term many people know, but it’s the areas around your nose that can form wrinkles and lines as a result of facial expressions. You may have heard of it referred to as “nose or scrunch lines”.
Our experienced Doctors and Cosmetic Injector Nurses inject anti-wrinkle into this area which helps relax the muscles reducing the appearance of bunny lines. Cocoon Spa and Medical Aesthetics Adelaide offer premium anti-wrinkle injections to help you achieve smoother skin and a softer, more rejuvenated facial aesthetic.
Side Effects / Potential Risks / Complications:
- Hypersensitivity, Allergic response, Anaphylactic reaction (rare but can occur)
- Asymmetry of facial expressions
- Muscle weakness, twitching
- Bruising/swelling/skin redness
- Drooping of the eyelid or eyebrow (ptosis)/local muscle weakness, double vision, dry/teary eyes
- Hives, feeling faint, nausea or flu like symptoms, tiredness
- Swelling of the face or throat, dry mouth, difficulty swallowing
- Infection at treatment site
- Period to take effect, further treatment needed, remaining muscle movement
- Avoid touching and rubbing and make-up to the treated areas for 4 hours
- Avoid extreme heat/cold for up to 1 week post treatment
- Abstain from Alcohol, heavy exercise for 24 hours
- Stay out of Sunlight/UV radiation until redness and swelling has resolved.
- You may find it helpful to apply iced gauze to the treated area
- Do not rub, massage, apply make-up the treated areas for at least 4 hours after treatment