Have your eyebrows drooped down over the years making you look more tired? Or perhaps they have always sat slightly lower than you’d like?
Anti-wrinkle can be injected just below the eyebrow to easily lift them, leaving your eyes looking brighter and more alert. Our skilled Doctors and Cosmetic Injector Nurses can also use anti-wrinkle injections to re-balance facial asymmetries and leave you with a friendlier facial expression.
Visit one of our cosmetic professionals at Cocoon Spa and Medical Aesthetics Adelaide where we offer premium anti-wrinkle injections to help you achieve a natural-looking eyebrow lift.
Side Effects / Potential Risks / Complications:
- Hypersensitivity, Allergic response, Anaphylactic reaction (rare but can occur)
- Formation of nodules (lumps) around the treated area
- Slight visibility/palpability of the product under the skin
- Persistent bruising which may last up to several weeks
- Infection/abscess formation following treatment, eruption of cold sores
- Small/Rare possibility of filler being injected into a blood vessel which could lead to blockage of the blood flow to the area supplied by the blood vessel causing skin soreness, coldness, numbing and discoloration. Please contact the clinic as soon as possible in this instance.
- Perfect symmetry may not be achievable.
- Limited or non-response to treatment
- Extremely rare risk of blindness if filler is injected into certain anatomical sites, such as the Glabella, Nasolabial folds and the Nose.
- Avoid touching and rubbing and make-up to the treated areas for 4 hours
- Avoid extreme heat/cold for up to 1 week post treatment
- Abstain from Alcohol, heavy exercise for 24 hours
- Stay out of Sunlight/UV radiation until redness and swelling has resolved.
- You may find it helpful to apply iced gauze to the treated area
- Do not rub, massage, apply make-up the treated areas for at least 4 hours after treatment